In a one-shot RPG adventure, putting effort into your character sheets really matters. In a campaign game, players spend up to hours creating their own characters. They consider classes and abilities, roll dice, shop for equipment, and think of a backstory. This creation time means when players start the first session, their characters mean something […]
- Andrew Roy on Are Modern Bad Guys Broken? St. Cecilia’s Blasphemous Bordello
- thalcos on Most Popular Adventures – 2021
- Trodrip on Most Popular Adventures – 2021
- thalcos on Themed Character Sheets
- Hyrum Thomas on Themed Character Sheets
Tell me more...
5E action ancient Arabian Nights broken-compass call-of-cthulhu Conan D&D D6 DCC deadlands Fantasy greece gurps historical horror m&m medieval modern myths old west OSR pirates Props pulp Reboot reviews risus Savage Worlds scifi Solo spies star trek Star Wars steampunk supers swashbucklers VTT Wizards