As much as I love themed fantasy worlds, I haven’t had a lot of luck running longer campaigns in them – they seem to fizzle out before the group can really get into the theme and discover all the interesting quirks about the world. As a GM, running an adventure set in a themed fantasy world adds […]
- Andrew Roy on Are Modern Bad Guys Broken? St. Cecilia’s Blasphemous Bordello
- thalcos on Most Popular Adventures – 2021
- Trodrip on Most Popular Adventures – 2021
- thalcos on Themed Character Sheets
- Hyrum Thomas on Themed Character Sheets
Tell me more...
5E action ancient Arabian Nights broken-compass call-of-cthulhu Conan cyberpunk cyborg D&D D6 DCC deadlands Fantasy greece gurps historical horror m&m medieval modern myths old west OSR pirates Props pulp Reboot reviews risus Savage Worlds scifi Solo spies star trek Star Wars steampunk supers swashbucklers VTT Wizards