The ice age is probably the most ignored RPG setting. It’s also one of the best historical settings for Lovecraftian horror. Let me make my case: For the ice age to really work as a desperate and alien setting, you need to fully embrace the setting’s quirks. If the ice age just feels like a […]
- Dana Wright on Solo Adventures – Beyond the Vale of Madness
- thalcos on Hacking Cyberpunk Adventures – Amethyst Reign
- thalcos on Lovecraft in the Ice Age – Canyon of the Snow Cairns
- René on Lovecraft in the Ice Age – Canyon of the Snow Cairns
- Joel on Learnings from Other GMs – Writing Horror
Tell me more...
5E action ancient Arabian Nights broken-compass call-of-cthulhu Conan cyberpunk cyborg D&D D6 DCC deadlands Fantasy greece gurps historical horror m&m medieval modern myths old west OSR pirates Props pulp Reboot reviews risus Savage Worlds scifi Solo spies star trek Star Wars steampunk supers swashbucklers VTT Wizards